Friday, September 7, 2012

Pages 2 Girls DT Projects - Sept - Karen McLaughlin

Hi to all the crafters out there.  I hope you are all keeping warm.  I have three layouts to share with you today.  For all three I have used Basic Grey - Clippings Collection Pack.  There was so much in this pack and definitely value for money.

The first page I did add some chipboard cogs and a few washers from the garage just to give it that boy look.


The second page I just added a bit of mesh ribbon.  How good are all the banners which were all included in the kit.


The third page I added a Words or Whatever title - Down on the Farm and a Dusty Attic decorative scroll and a few flowers all of which can be purchased at Pages 2 Scrap



Till the next time.  Happy Scrapping.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment