Monday, May 2, 2011

Mothers Day Gift Bag/Mini Album with Tarrah McLean


Hi all, Tarrah here!! Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter break and eating lots of yummy chocie eggs like I am hehe!!!!

Just thought I would pop on today and show you two photos of the gift bag/mini album that I am teaching just in time for Mothers Day!!! We will be creating this cute little bag/album using the all new and gorgeous Echo Park 'For the Record' range of papers and embellishments. 

Date: Saturday the 7th of May, 2011
Time: 2pm-4.30pm
Class Cost=$40 (this includes the kit)
Please call the shop on 1300 664 228 to book your spot in this popular class!!

This is what the bag looks like when together and then....  
 when you open it up, you have a mini album to put your photos and journaling.
Isn't it cute? I am sure you or your Mum would LOVE one of these!!! So why don't you come along and make this gorgeous little bag with me, perfect for a gift in time for Mothers Day, I would LOVE to see you there!!
Don't forget to ring and book in on 1300 664 228, be quick as this class looks to be popular!!!
Hope to see you there,

~Tarrah~

No comments:

Post a Comment