Sunday, May 1, 2011

Heritage Layout with Sarah Schwerin.

Hi everyone!

I have a scrapbook page class coming up soon so I thought I'd tell you a bit about it!

In this class we will create a single page 12x12" layout to fit 3 photos. The papers and stamps that we will be using from Pink Paislee best suit a heritage or vintage theme, but more modern photos would work just as well. Here's a sneak peek:


We will be using the Cuttlebug to emboss as well as die cut some flower shapes. We'll also be stamping, punching, inking, and distressing!

I'll be showing you how to get the most out of your stamps on your layouts by using them in the background and as custom made embellishments.

Here are the dates and times:


* Saturday 7th May 2011 - (National Scrapbooking Day) - 10:30am - 12:30pm.


OR


* Thursday 12th May 2011 - 10:30am - 12:30pm.


Class cost is only $30!

It's rare that I teach scrapbooking layouts, so if you've been waiting for a layout class from me, get in while you can!

To book your spot please call the store on 1300 664 228, pop in store, or book online here.

I look forward to seeing you there!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment