Thursday, March 3, 2011

ATC Wallet Class With Sarah Schwerin.

Hi guys!

Sarah here - just popping in to tell you a little bit about my upcoming ATC Wallet class!

I can already hear you screaming "What is an ATC?!". Well, "ATC" stands for Artist Trading Card and crafters and artists alike make and swap them just as kids swap baseball or Pokemon cards etc.

In my class I will explain all about what they are, where the idea came from, and how much fun they can be! I'll also be bringing in my personal collection of ATC's from artists all over the world!

But don't worry - if I still haven't convinced you to start collecting and swapping ATC's I'll show you how to use the ones we create in class for an eye catching element on a card front. :)

In class we'll be creating 5 x ATC's as well as an expanding wallet that holds them.

Here's a sneak peek of the project:


It's going to be such a fun class! We'll be using lots of yummy stamps from Darkroom Door, and I will show you how to use the Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powders - one jar of which will be included in your kit so you'll have plenty to play with at home!

This class will run on the following days:

Saturday 5th March 2011 - 10:30am - 12:30pm. $30 (includes kit).

OR

Thursday 10th March 2011 - 10:30am - 12:30pm. $30 (includes kit).


Please call the store on 1300 664 228 to book your place!

I hope to see you there!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment