Tuesday, March 22, 2011

26th March 2011 - Alcohol Inks Cards & Pearlised Resist Cards Classes.

Hi everyone!

Sarah here again - just stopping by to tell you about 2 classes that I have coming up on Saturday 26th March 2011!

Alcohol Inks Cards:




Join me to create 4 super bright eye catching cards, and learn a new and exciting way to use your Alcohol inks! We'll be using lots of lovely Darkroom Door stamps too!

Saturday 26th March - 10am - 12pm.


Class price = $38.00 which includes your choice of TWO bottles of alcohol inks!

In class I'll have all the colours that I used on my samples, so you'll be able to use the ones you don't choose as part of your kit. :)

If you can't make it on the Saturday, this class will also be repeated on Tuesday 29th March from 10:30am - 12:30pm.


********************

Following the Saturday Alcohol Inks class will be a repeat of the Pearlised Resist Cards class that I taught in February, back by popular demand! So if you missed out on attending that class, now is your last chance! So book in early to secure your spot. :)

Pearlised Resist Cards Class:


Join me as we create 4 stunning cards using the Pearlised Resist Technique. There is lots of stamping, inking, and misting fun in this class!

Saturday 26th March 2011 - 12:30 pm - 2:30pm.


Class price $28 which includes your kit.

I hope to see you in class sometime soon!

~Sarah~ and the Team at Pages 2 Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment