Friday, November 9, 2012

Pages2Girls DT Projects - November - Karen McLaughlin


Hi everyone, it's Karen here sharing a couple of layouts I've done using the gorgeous new Christmas collection from Basic Grey called Aspen Frost.  The colours used in this range are traditional red and greens  with the added colour of aqua.

First up I have used four different punches to create this page.  The wordlet is a Words or Whatever which as you know P2S have a great stock of. You can even have personalised chipboard should you require that something special.  P2S also have a great selection of flowers which is great as I can't seem to do a page without flowers.

The title seemed appropriate to the photo as my daughter since the age of five had been asking for a dog. 




Next, I have created this layout again using the Aspen Frost collection.  I also used a Fantasy Round Overlay from Twiddlebitz.    I covered it first with texture paste, then painted it white then added kindy glitz (chrystalina) and then tied bits of ribbon around the overlay.  Under the snowflake stickers I gathered some ribbon.

It is a family tradition that on Christmas morning we walk along the beach with our Christmas hats on.


Well, that's it from me I hope I have given you some inspiration. 

Thanks for looking.

Karen

Papers used:

Tin Soldier
Cherried Noses
Covered Lashes
Element Stickers
Alphabet Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment