Friday, May 18, 2012

Page 2 Girls DT Projects - May - Jane


Hi everyone Jane here, I always love receiving these kits to play with, only one thing.....everyone I know is having girls LOL, not to worry I will certainly be ready for when all the baby boys arrive!

My first card I used We R Memory Keepers Baby Mine tags cute boy, a paper doily and the delightful Baby Mine papers, this range makes creating cards a breeze.


With my second card I used one of the medium sized paper doilies as a template and sprayed a yellow shade of Glimmer Mist over the top, I also coloured a Pink Paislee Daily Junque Felt Flower. The leaves I fussy cut from Baby Mine snips and snails paper, same with the verse. I sprinkled Kaisercraft ice blue rhinestones around the leaves to finish it.

This is a quick and easy boy card to make, I fussy cut the feet from the snips and snails paper, layered it on a white circle and a scallop square of blue card, the sentiment is a darkroom doors Filmstrip hello baby blue, these strips have so many wonderful words on them that can be used for LOTS of occasions.
These papers are also fantastic for not only baby cards but any theme. I coloured a chipboard rectangle with VersaMagic sea breeze ink pad and added a spray of the leaves from the snips and snails paper. I added a hello baby filmstrip word, rhinestones and paper flowers. Only a portion of a large paper doily was needed to give the card added interest.
Well I hope these cards have given you some inspiration, thanks for looking!
Happy creating, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment