Monday, May 28, 2012

Page 2 Girls DT Project - May Sam

Hi Everyone !!! Where has the year gone ? it's May already !
 I am so excited to join the DT team !!!

This month featured the We R Memory keepers Baby range .
With having two boys , it was a welcome change to Girly it up !
 These papers are also Fantastic for All your projects and are not exclusively for your baby creations.



My favorite card  I created features the La - La Land stamp Winter  Marci .
 Simply colour her in with the colouring technique of your choice . I prefer Copics as i love the blended effect they offer.
 Double matte your image and attach to the front of your card using Zots 3D to give the card dimension.
Finish the front by adding a co- ordinating ribbon.



On the inside I used the Sizzix pop up Floating frames die to give the card a little surprise inside .
Add some co ordinating paper and embellishments.
finish your card off by punching out lace with your favorite Martha Stewart edge punch.


I had a blast creating these cards ! I hope they inspire you to create your own.
 Don't forget you can see these sweet little cards and all the Yummy creations the DT have done this month in store ......
Thank You for reading
Sam :)




No comments:

Post a Comment