Saturday, April 16, 2011

Darkroom Door Love Letters Cards with Sarah Schwerin

Are the school holidays getting you down? Are the kids driving you crazy? Do you need some "me" time to relax? Then why not pop along to my Love Letters Cards class on Wednesday morning!

Here's the sneak peek again:


Come along to our peaceful classroom where I will show you how to create 4 gorgeous love themed cards using the new Love Letters Photochips and Wordstrips from Darkroom Door!

We'll be stamping, inking, embossing, and distressing - or as I like to call it "Creative Therapy"! LOL!

Wednesday 20th April 2011 - 10:30am - 12:30pm. Cost $30 (includes kit).


In your kit you will receive a full packet of Darkroom Door Love Letters Photochips - with enough beautiful images to make 6 cards! You will also receive a Love Letters Wordstrip, and all the cardstock, trim, and gorgeous flowers that you will need to make your cards.

I can't wait to see you there!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment