Sunday, May 19, 2013

Page 2 Girls DT Projects - May - Sam Wharton.

Hi everyone !

I have been spending so much time in my scrap room lately . I love this time of year when you can put the fire on and sit in its warmth and create.

This month my DT package arrived in the form of the Kaisercraft range " Bundle Of Joy ", this beautiful range is available in both blue and pink and is also suitable for both vintage and modern photos.

I have created my project this month around my latest addition , Ella rose joined our little family in January this year and is our first girl. After having two boys it has been a real treat to play with pretty pinks and load my projects with cute girly elements and embellishments .

I am a big believer that scrap booking doesn't have to be a page , that it can also be interactive and a focal point in our living spaces. So this month I created a photo drawer so I could display my pics in a way that is not only lovely to look at but can be added to or changed along the way.



I started with a 7 gypsies ATC drawer , covered the front in some of the fabulous paper from the range and embellished it with kaiser paper blooms in dusty pink .


The cards where created by using Bazzil card stock cut into 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I then used paper from the 6x6 paper pad , a packet of collectables, 12x12 sticker sheet, Green Tara flowers , Kaiser paper blooms and various embellishments from my own stash to created the unique cards . I then incorporated photos to personalise my cards even further . Here is the cards I created .......










I hope I have inspired you to take your scrapping beyond the page !

Thanks for stopping by ! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment