Saturday, March 16, 2013

Page 2 Girls - Feburary DT Projects - Sam Wharton

Hi everyone ! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year.


This month we got to play with the wonderful new range from Carta Bella called Devoted.
Since its the month for love, I created a Pot full of love to go with the warm and fuzzy feeling in the air.





The pot is covered with 1 inch stripes of the paper range and lightly coated in gesso and acrylic paint . Some metal embellishments and bling complete the pot.




The flowers where created by using various punches , bling and doilies . They're simply attached to paddle pop sticks and pushed into some foam I added to the inside of the pot .
Adding your favourite family photos is the special finishing touch.




The second piece I made this month is a mini canvas .





With embedded metal to add texture and my favourite Tim Holtz wings , this little canvas frames a special moment perfectly .





Organza rose trim that is new in store is the perfect finishing touch to this piece.






I hope I have inspired you to get scrapping with this gorgeous range.
Thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment