Saturday, March 23, 2013

Page 2 Girls - DT Projects - March - Karen McLaughlin

Today I want to share three layouts using the Basic Grey - Lucille Collection (which is named after the famous Lucille Ball).  I found that the colours of the papers go so well with old photos.  It is a very pretty colour palate and is a blend of retro colours and patterns from peachy rose and navy to polka dots and wallpaper prints.  

This collection came as a pack and includes:

1 Pack Woven Tags
1 Pack Vintage Buttons
1 Sheet Alphabet Stickers
1 Sheet Element Stickers
2 Sheets Gather Paper
2 Sheets Wrap Dress Paper
2 Sheets Mini Skirt Paper
1 Sheet Capri

It even gives you instruction on how to do a lovely double layout page and a card.  How good is that?

For my first layout I have used my new Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - Laurel Leaf punch which I just love as it works well for any page.  How cute are the buttons?


For my second layout I have used lots of flowers, chipboard and one of the element stickers.


For my last layout I have used the metal buttons, element stickers and the woven tags.



Well that is all from me today.  Hope to see you in store soon.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment