Friday, February 8, 2013

Page 2 Girls DT projects - February - Leonie Waldron

It's the season of love at Pages 2 Scrap, and look at this gorgeous collection from Carta Bella that I got to play with this month. It's called Devoted and it's so soft and pretty, I love the pops of baby blue mixed with the pink and red. And Carta Bella papers are such great quality; the texture is really nice to work with.

Here's what I've created this month; why not pop in to the store to check out the inspiration wall up close, and stock up on Valentines Day supplies while you're there!



The little ribbon flowers were cut from some lovely organza rose ribbon available from Pages to Scrap.


Next up  :)  Like our hairy moustaches? I was looking for lovey-dovey pics from way back when Richard and I met, and came across this little gem, I had to scrap it!




This collection is so versatile; great for funky modern style layouts but refined enough for traditional or more classic layouts too. There's a lot of dimension in this one...


...some little flags cut from scraps, and pretty Prima Say It With Pearls to add a bit of sparkle. And lots of foam tape :)



This one is a bit more funky-style! A bit of texture paste and a Crafters Workshop template was used to make those little clouds there, and some doodling because I can't help myself :)



I've swiped a bit of bright blue paint as a base and used some white Mister Huey's to tone it down a little, then stitched the fussy cut tickets into little banners.



Aw, how cute are Holly and our pup Nyx!  :)


Last up, I thought a little jar would be a nice Valentines project... I've made a similar jar once before for my husband Richie, it contained a little rolled-up poem that I wrote for him (I fancy myself a bit of a poet sometimes LOL). The wee felt flower is from Basic Grey and I've used some bright yellow scraps along with the reds and greys of the Devoted collection to give it a contemporary feel.


Well, as you can see there's plenty of ways to work this lovely Valentines collection... if you're in the area, head on over to Pages to Scrap and check out all the new stuff in store!

Stay crafty!
Leonie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment