Friday, February 1, 2013

Page 2 Girls - DT Projects - February - Karen McLaughlin

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO  YOU ALL

I hope you have all had a  nice Christmas.  To kick off the New Year I have a few pages (and a card) to show you from the brand new collection from Carta Bella called Devoted.  It has soft pinks and blues and all the designs are so lovely and easy to work with.  The 6x6 paper pad (which is double sided) would be great to make cards with too - and not just Valentine cards.

So here is the first page.


With the next page I tried to be a bit minimalist.  I used some gesso on a Crafters Workshop template called Cherry Blossoms - such a lovely stencil and added a few bits of WOW chipboard.


I thought this collection was great for little babies - boy/girl.


And last but not least I just had to make a Valentine's card.


I hope you like this collection as much as I do.

Happy creating everyone.

Karen McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment