Sunday, July 1, 2012

Page 2 Girls DT Project & Farewell from Jane Clark

Hi everyone Jane here, it is with much sadness that I am stepping down from the design team, I have had such fun creating with the kits and I must say everyone at Pages2Scrap are so lovely which made my job such a joy! I would like to thank Tracey for having me and Sarah for doing such a great job in organising everything. They haven't seen the last of me as I will still be frequently visiting the shop!!

Okay...so here are my cards that I made from the June kit. These papers were so easy to work with, the decorative edges and classic designs made creating a breeze.

I used one of the We R Memory Keepers Tres Elegant chipboard tag on it's side and added a sentiment in the bottom right-hand corner, add a decorative stripe from the Tres Elegant die-cut paper, a white paper flower and chipboard button to the left of it. It's simple but stylish I think!


On this card I used the trimmed the die-cut paper and created the card with the decorative edge down the side of the card to give interest. The white alphabet stickers were applied downwards for the sentiment and embellishments added below it.


I love the tissue paper that came in the kit, it gives great texture to your card. I pleated it and added it below a sentiment cut from one of the papers. I glued a pink rose over a white paper flower and insert the gorgeous pin through them and secure it to the card. Not much work but as I said before, simple but stylish!


For my fourth card a layered the chipboard photo corners around a square cut from one of the pretty papers, added a flower in the middle and top it with a chipboard square and adhesive pearl. I trimmed a selection of the papers and secured my chipboard square over them. The main paper on the card base is flocked and gives such an elegant feel to the card, I loved that!!


I do hope I have inspired you to create some cards, thank you so much for looking. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the new design team members and wish them as much joy as I had, can't wait to see their creations.
Cheers Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment