Monday, April 23, 2012

Page 2 Girls DT Projects - April - Jane Clark



Hi everyone, Jane here with the fantastic April kit!! I got to play with fabulous Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise collection of papers and this cute little Words or Whatever chipboard bird house set, happy, happy!!

To create this card I used the left over chipboard bird house packaging, I covered it with one of the papers and turned it into a house warming card, waste not want not I say. I used the Kaisercraft and Jenni Bowlin Studios embellishments at the top.


The second card I cut a panel out of one of the papers with the three trees and added a ready made bow and a pearl (love them) to each. I used a Martha Stewart punch to trim the pink paper and cut the words from one of the other papers.


My third card and my favourite, I cut a panel of three trees from the same paper as above but this time I turned it on it's side so it would look like branches. I coated the front of the birdhouse with Brilliance moonlight white ink pad and coloured the eves with a brown Copic marker, glued it together with a panel of the paper in between showing the heart.


Okay this time I made a necklace, once again I coated the front of the bird house with Moonlight white ink and coloured the other pieces with Copic markers, assembled them together using glue. I further decorated the piece using leaves, flowers and a sentiment cut from the papers.


I hope I have inspired you to do some creating with this fabulous kit!!

Thank you for looking,

cheers Jane.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jane! You certainly did an amazing job with this gorgeous kit! I LOVE the cute little necklace and the gorgeous cards! Beautiful! = )

    ReplyDelete