We're hosting our very first open ATC swap, and we've love for you to take part!
The criteria for this swap will be the colours Red, White, and Black, and you must use a metal element somewhere!
If you are interested in playing along, please send an email to email@example.com by close of business on the 10th of June to sign up.
Here is everything you need to know:
* Please make 9 ATC's. Each ATC must feature all three colours of Red, Black, and White - and feature some sort of meteal element.
* Please make sure that all 9 ATC's are the same - and number them on the back with 1 of 9, 2 of 9 etc.
* You are free to use whichever stamps, embellishments, products etc that you like.
* Please send them in a 9 slot ATC sheet like this one here:
We have plenty of these in store if you need them and they are $1.10 each. (Only 88 cents with your member discount!).
These can be sent flat in a large envelope, or folded in 3 to fit in a smaller envelope. Please make sure if you send them flat that you include some cardboard for support so they don't get crushed in the mail.
* Please put the ATC that you want to keep in the top left hand corner slot. You will receive one ATC of your own back, and 8 ATC's from other swappers.
* Please make sure that your details are on the back of your ATC's - i.e name, contact, etc etc.
* Australian players - Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope in with your ATC's - the same size and postage that you use to send them to us.
* International players are welcome! Please email us to sort out return postage.
* You can drop your ATC's to us in store, or you can also mail your ATC's to the following address:
PAGES 2 SCRAP
P.O. BOX 3704,
TUGGERAH, NSW, 2259.
* Due date for ATC's to reach us is 30th June 2011.
* One complete set of ATC's will be displayed in store, and also put into a slideshow to share on the blog once the swaps have been returned.
We hope you'll join in and we can't wait to see what you create!
~The Team at Pages 2 Scrap~