Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Hi, Alex here. I hope you had a great day yesterday for Valentines Day. Filled with plenty of love from family and friends. I find Valentines Day a great reason to craft and make little Valentines for my boys. They love it and even get involved with Dad making cards for me.

Since we are on the topic of love, I wanted to share my latest layout with you. I created this layout to remember how often I hear the words 'I Love You' from my youngest child. He has started school now so I seem to notice the amount of times he says it even more.

I have used the Bittersweet range from Basic Grey for this page. We have quite a large range of Basic Grey paper in the store, come on in to check it out. I really love the earthy tones of the Origins Collection. And the embellishments to match are fantastic.




This week in-store we have a scrapbooking class featuring the Making Memories Slice machine. Do you want to come along and find out how it works? It is fantastic to make titles and embellishments for your pages. We will be creating this scrapbooking page (if you would like to scrap a girls page, we can do that instead)
Titles are so easy with the Slice.

And co-ordinating embellishments too.

Phone the store now on 1300 664 228 to book in, I would love to see you here.

Thanks for stopping by and we will be sure to update you on new stock that comes in this week.
Bye,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment