Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Scrapping

Now's the time to get your Christmas scrapping done. While the memories are still fresh and the warm fuzzeis are still in your heart, get your photos developed (we can do that here in-store) and stock up on all the yummy Christmas papers and embellishments and go for it.

I was lucky enough to get some scrapping done on Christmas Day (yes, I never rest :) and Boxing Day and created this memory album of my Christmas details.
I have used Pink Paislee's Mistletoe & Co range again (because I love it).

I also used the GORGEOUS ribbons and tinsel from Websters Pages.Come on into the store, we are happy to help you with your Christmas projects. Or email me on alex@pages2scrap.com.au and I will be happy to answer any questions for you if you can't call in.

Bye, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment